Sunday, June 14, 2009

Friends



Today Samantha's recital went very well. She played with a group of kids, then took her turn and played a solo. She did very well. Now Grant wants guitar lessons. His hands are too small to hold a guitar. When he plays guitar hero he lays the guitar on his lap so he can push the buttons.


Last week I went to a card class at the Craft Nook. We learned how to use watercolors. I enjoy doing these. I've always liked to color. This one was done with pencils. The butterfly is an outline sticker put onto vellum and colored with identa pens.


Hope the start to the week is sunny. (What am I saying, it will be I'm working.)

Keep smiling. Chat later. ;)


2 comments:

Bobbi said...

pretty card, I've never tried water colors.

Unknown said...

love the colors on this one..it is so cheerful! Great Card
Cheers