Friday, June 19, 2009

Teachers



I'm back from tree top trecking. What a morning. It was amazing. I'll have to post some pictures when I get a chance to get them off the camera this weekend. We were about 30 feet off the ground walking on a cable. It was great. There were a couple of small zip lines, but the last one we had to move across the park. The big one was about 350 feet across water. Woooow. All the kids had fun.
I'm showing these two cards together because they are similiar. They are for the kids teachers. Wow, one more week of school, and not even a full week, they're done on Thursday. This year has gone so fast. Must go make supper before kids get home, pick Randy up because my car wouldn't start this morning. I have his. And work at 5.30.
Have a great weekend.
Chat later ;)

No comments: