Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Monday


Morning everyone.  Just a quick post before I'm off to work.  Here is another wedding card.  I saw one like this on a sight a while ago, but can't remember were it was.  I thought that is so simple and elegant.  So thank you to whoever it was that came up with this idea, it's great.
It's an overcast day here, rain in the forcast.  Good news about that is it will take away the nasty snow. 
This week I'm busy planning the little guys birthday party.  I figured they are off school on Friday, and most people don't go away for Easter till Sunday.  So he wanted to try a sleep over.  He's invited two boys.  They are both bring their bikes so I'm hoping for nice weather so they can be outside most of the day. 

Have a great day.
Happy crafting ;o)

No comments: