Sunday, March 28, 2010

wishing you love and laughter


Morning everyone.  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  Today the sun is shinning looks beautiful, its even getting warmer this morning.  This last week has been a cold one, with below 0 temps.
Friday night we were over at the neighbors for an enjoyable evening.  There were four couples in all.  Our kids were the only ones there, because everyones kids are all older.  It was alot of fun, we need to do that more often.  Although our house is small and we don't have room for 8 people to sit in the same room.  We'll have to wait till its warmer and have a patio party out at the hot tub.
  Today I'm home with the kids.  DH is away at a RC car race.  He left at 5:30am this morning.  Hope he has his cars working better than the last time.  Good luck to him.   
Last week I was asked  for a wedding and shower card.  Thats what I've been working on this week.  I don't really have a good selection.  I thought my new feather stamp would go well with the hummingbird.  The one flower is cut out and put on with a foam square, and the hummingbirds wings have a foam square behind them so they stick out like it's flying.

Have a wonderful end to the weekend
Happy crafting ;o)

Add on:
I was doing some checking of card pages, and discovered that this card could qualifies for Cute Card Thursday-Challenge 105-Dimensions.  To make an altered object, easel card, tent cards or maybe just a card that has lots of layers. 

1 comment:

Annie said...

cute card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x