Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Monday


Happy Monday everyone.  The holiday is over, I actually had to go back to work yesterday.  The kids are back at school today.  I didn't get as many cards done over the week as I had hoped, instead I opted for some time with the kids.  One aftrnoon we swimming.  One afternoon the kids tried the rock wall for the first time.  They did pretty well for their first time.  The little guy made it up half way, and my DD made it up about three quarters of the way.  Every day we took the dog for a walk, which we haven't done much all winter.  DD and I went to see Alice in Wonderland, while DH took the little guy with their rock crawlers.  All in all we had a great week together.  Now its back to work, and fill some card orders.

Happy Crafting ;o)

No comments: