Sunday, March 3, 2019

Thinking of Spring

Happy Sunday afternoon friends. It has been another snowy weekend. Light snow for most of the last two days, but not a whole lot of accumilation. Nothing like last Monday.

Yesterday I finally die cut the flowers I had colored.


I first started with a stencil and two colors of distress inks. The images were colored with prisma pencils. I then die cut with the matching dies, and arranged them ontop of my distressing. The sentiment was stamped on a thin piece of white cardstock. I lined one end with the edge of the card and flagged the other end. Adding it to my card with foam adhesive. I used liquid pearls for the centre of the yellow card. 

It's been so long since I've actually finished a card in time for the challenge.  I am entering this one in Freshly Made Sketches - 377 

happy crafting

dee ;o)

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Gorgeous flowers -- your coloring is beautiful. And I love the the stenciled background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Clipping Path said...

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks.