Sunday, March 17, 2019

Waaaaay Out of My Comfort Zone

Good evening all. Before I get to my card I would like to share with you my day. When I started my position as Compliance Associate five months ago I have been dreading this day. They told me I would need to take a Health & Safety Core Training. This consists of five days of training in the city. I live in a small town where I was born and raised. Nice country setting just outside of town. I managed to miss the first date, but then the next training session came up. No avoiding it.

So after a few nights of unsettled sleep, the day arrived to go. The first part of the journey was fine. Straight to visit my daughter which I have driven several times. But then the butterflies started again, when I was driving new territory. But 20 minutes later and very proud of myself I arrived at my motel. Checked myself in and waited for my roommate to arrive.

Another high five to myself, when she arrived I drove us to Walmart to get some groceries. Ok, that wasn't too bad it was on the same street as the motel. (So is the Michael's that I will be visiting later this week)

Now if you are still with me, here is a card I forgot to post. This is the last card using this floral set for awhile.

I stamped the images all over the background and colored with prisma pencils. I then took a rectangular die and cut the centre out. I placed fun foam behind it to give it dimension. Lastly is used perfect pearls on the centres of the flowers.

happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: