Saturday, August 16, 2014

Me & My Little Unitmat

 
 Wow, two weeks has gone by so quickly.  Back to work today.  Getting up at 5:30 this morning was agony, after no alarms for the past couple weeks.  A few days ago when we had a down day from house reno's I was able to pull out my little unimat saw.  I have had it for several years and barely used it.  It is so small and easy to use compared to a full size scroll saw.  Even had to change the blade, soo easy to do. 
 
I even managed to take the saw apart and assemble it into a sander.  And then back again.   
 
Here are all the wood pieces I cut.  Next step is to paint each one. Looking forward to it, as it's been some time since I've sat down and really painted.  Two of these are new shapes that I haven't done before.  So I think they will be done first. 
 
happy painting
 
dee ;o)  

1 comment:

verolas said...

Wow thats a great machine! I have a scroll saw but id big! I will Love to see those