Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Butterfly, Butterfly, Fly Away

 
Afternoon all.  Here we are the week before the kiddies go back to school.  I can't believe the summer is almost over.  We have had so much rain, it's been a disappointing summer.  Now the rush is on this week to get haircuts and back to school shopping done.  Yesterday my son and I went to town to get all his school supplies and new pants.  Since he  has taken a big growth spirt this summer his pants were up past his ankles. 
 
The three butterflies on my card today match the three we released this morning.  We have one more of our Monarchs to hatch and then we are finished for the season.  I have had this stamp for some time now. (you know the ones you like in the store, then get them home and don't know what to do with them)  It works perfect for this.  I'm very happy how it turned out. 
 
till next time
 
dee ;o)

No comments: