Saturday, June 9, 2012

Wedding Bliss

Welome to the weekend.   Hope everyone is having better weather than we are.  Rain all day, although it is much needed.  We have been under a fire ban, it's been so dry.  Tomorrow is my Sunday off, and they are calling for sun and a high of 29. 

Tonight I'm sitting relaxing with my girl.  Catching up on taped episodes of Missing.  I'm blogging and she's sketching in her new sketch book. 

Here is the second of my cards.  A couple weeks ago I picked up the new set of inks from Tim Holtz, trying to motivate myself. I love the colors. Had fun with this one.  One of my fav stamps to play with it the polaroid stamp.  Adding a simple bride and groom to it.  The bouquets were stamped in versa mark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then inked over. 

happy crafting

dee ;o)


No comments: