Thursday, February 3, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 100

Here we are Thursday already.  Where has the week gone.  It's been a busy day ever since the alarm went off at 6:30. It's 9:00 now and I'm just  getting to post my card.  My morning started with rushed lunches so I could get to a cleaning job, before I went off to my regular job.  Soup for supper because there was no time for anything else.  Out the door to get Sam to violin, because we missed it yesterday due to a snowstorm.  After dropping her off it was to the school to drop Grant off for basketball, back to pick Sam up, and back to wait for Grant.  Rush to swimming, I did get to sit down there for 45 min, even got to read abit.  Next stop home, snacks, bed, and here we are.  Don't think there will be much crafting tonight, other than maybe to cut paper for the kids to start their valentines.  

My card today was for Card Patterns-Sketch 100
I stamped hearts on white paper with red ink, then colored the ribbons with watercolor pencils.  The scalloped circle was cut with spellbinders and without removing the paper from the die I used yellow distress ink to color it.  Then stamped with black ink.

Here is the sketch.

happy crafting ;o)
dee

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is too cute! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns!

~amy~ said...

I love it...great pop of yellow! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!