Thursday, February 17, 2011

Card Class

Using distress inks.  Just home from the Craft Nook, our local craft store.  Today was working with distress inks.
On this card we started by cutting out the shape.  Then stamp the words stamp onto a piece of white paper.  Then using versa mark stamped the florish and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then colored the paper with distress inks.  The metal embelish is cool.  A washer with glossy accents in the centre and a dew drop stuck in the centre.

On this one I used the distress ink to stamp the background and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I have tried this technique before and it didn't work so well.  But we figured out I probably not putting enough ink on the stamp.  This one worked out just fine. The little girl is colored with pencil crayons.

Another wonderful afternoon spent doing what I like best.  Thanks Lilian.

Happy crafting ;o)
   

No comments: