Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nuts for you


Today we went to visit my mother-in-law.  She is about an hour and half away.  She's in a retirement home now so it's usually a trip down to take her out for lunch and a little visit in her room.  Today the kids took their instruments to play for gramma.  Sam took her violin because gramma hasn't heard her play.  And Grant had to take his new guitar to play because his sister was playing.  A bit of shopping at Staples before coming home, because we don't have one.  And home in time for  the kids bedtime. 
Last night I finished this card up.  Another of my 3D critters.  This guy is soooo cute.  The sketch is from Cuttlebug Challenge, a bit back.

It is mom-in-laws birthday in a couple of weeks, so I thought we may not be back to see her before then.  Last night I made this very simple card using the new background stamp from HeroArts that I just picked up yesterday.  I see great potentional for this one.

Happy crafting ;o)

No comments: