Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Card Withdrawl


Ahhhh, I can't take it anymore.  Last night I just had to whip up a card.  I've been so good over Christmas being home with the whole family, not spending time at my craft table, other than a little bit of Christmas scrapbooking.  I whipped this card up using Build a Card Pad by Imaginisce.  It came together so quickly. I added the last of my 3D critters that has been floating around on my desk. 
I have spent the last two hours going through old e-mails that I have been neglecting.  It's nice to be here all by myself, with no one to interupt.  Most of what I was looking at was scrapbooking stuff, which I'm really trying to do.  Getting all my pics off the computer into albums.  But that takes away from card time. 
Well enjoy your day.
Happy crafting ;o)

No comments: