Monday, August 3, 2009

365 cards challenge day 155


Here is day 155 Super Sketchy Sunday for 365 Cards. As soon as I saw this sketch I thought of a Christmas card. I have no idea why. But here is what I came up with.
This is now Monday evening and the long weekend is finally over. After working all day I'm a bit tired. I at least had yesterday off with the family. I don't know if its been the weather or what, but the cottagers this year have been rather rood. (Well some of the locals too.) Only one more big one to go before the kids are back in school. (My daughter can't wait till school starts again.)
Must go now to get them headed to bed, so I can relax in the quiet.
Have a great evening :)

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card for the sunday sketch!

Tutu Crafts said...

Christmas in July! LOVE IT!