Monday, August 24, 2009

Santa's Train

Morning everyone. Tis my last day off, it's back to work tomorrow. (Here's my sad face:( .)

Today's card is for 365 Cards -Day 176-Super Sketchy Sunday. I bought some new Christmas stamps last week. Here is one of them. I love the train with Santa. This is my first attemp to color with markers. Not a bad job.

I was cheering yesterday. Last August we ripped apart our bathroom right down to the studs. It's been a long process. I was in charge of drywalling. Had no idea what to do, but I learned. The house had a bad drywaller, you can see all the seams. The bathroom looks great, only a couple of little spots, but they can be covered by something. Well yesterday the vanity went back in the last bathroom fixture. We were able to brush our teeth in the bathroom and not in the kitchen sink last night. The only thing left to do is the trim.

Have a great day :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dee..
Glad to see you out there in cyber space doing some of the challenges. You do great work. Sounds like you are having a busy summer.
Cheers

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute stamp. And wonderful job on the coloring! Congrats your your bathroom project! I applaud you! We need before and after photos I think! :o)

~amy~ said...

sounds like you are not only crafty BUT handy around the house too...great card for super sketchy sunday!!