Thursday, May 23, 2019

Your Kindness Is Greatly Appreciated

Good evening everyone. What a day at work. We are six days away from inventory and the whole staff is getting cranky. I've been told to only do crutial parts of my job till after inventory. I get to work out on the floor straighten up the store and making sure everything is where it needs to be. Today I was in automotive today, and tomorrow I get to play in to toy department.

My card I have to share has been hanging around for awhile. I love this tea stamp set. I have a collection of tea pots displayed on the top of my kitchen cupboard. So when I saw this set with a magazine I just had to have it. I colored my card with my favorite medium, pencil crayons. This card is a one-layer, so I was got to play with masking. When finished I colored lightly around the image and used gamsol to blend it out.

until next time happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: