Thursday, May 9, 2019

Organiziation

Evening everyone. This post is a couple days late, as I have been having an issue with Blogger.  But I think I have it working again. I should have tried shutting my tablet down two days ago.

Today was a crazy day at work. We had visitors from Head Office for their yearly visit. It's always hectic awaiting their arrival. Making sure everything is in good order. They came, they toured, and they left.  We had a really good review. So hopefully tomorrow is back to normal. As normal as it can be.

I did manage to clean up my desk, kind of. The last couple stamp sets that I used had not been put into my organizers. So that is what I have been working on.

I have a mini binder where I stamp all my stamps. That way when I'm looking for an image I have one binder to  look through. The stamps are placed in an E-Z Mount container.

I have a card to share next time. Untill then

happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: