Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Pencil Crayon Storage

Afternoon all. I have the day off, and am really enjoying it. I started off with a few loads of laundry washed and hung on the line. Met my girlfriend for coffee. Picked my daugher up from work at noon. Both kids are home with me today, with a couple extras thrown in. It's so nice that my daughters friends get along with my son as well. They are all upstairs playing video games. And I get to enjoy the quiet in my crafting area.

Yesterday the first of my purchases from Wish arrived. A case to hold my set of prisma color pencils. I spent lastnight transfering them over.

Can't wait to use them. I like that they are all layed out where you can see them, rather than sorting through the layers in the tin.

Todays mail had the black case. Slightly smaller.

I organized all my TomBow markers in it out of a clear plastic stackable container.

Well it looks like I must finally clear my desk to make room for scrapbook layouts. Hubbie asked today if I'd gone through the boxes of kids school work. I think the easiest way to do that is to scrapbook what I want as I go.

happy crafting

dee ;o)



No comments: