Friday, July 13, 2018

Happy Retirement

Evening all. Here we are at the start of another busy weekend in Muskoka. The traffic is heavy on the highway, as well as at work. It was a crazy day. Glad I was done early afternoon. Monday will be our Human Resource Associates last day. She is retiring. Marilyn will be missed by alot of us. She is the glue that holds our store together. Who ever replaces her has some big shoes to step into. I can only think of one person that can do it. We will find out next week.

So the last couple nights I have been working on a special card. I quite like how the white pencil crayon looks on the black card. I found a textured card in my stash and thought it could be used for the same technique.

I am really happy how it turned out. Texture and all. I also used a new stamp from Stampendous. I found I didn't have any larger flowers that could be easily coloured. I couldn't find the right sentiment to add to the front, so I just wrote a sweet note inside.

Till next time.

happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: