Saturday, July 28, 2018

Celebrate

After noon everyone. Hope your weekend is going well. I'm off today which is very unusual. But very nice to not be in the busy store.

I've been busy this week training the dog. Poor Maxwell was introduced to an electric collar on Tuesday. Wednesday I had a whole lot of anxiety happening. After one quick lesson and being left alone with something I wasn't quite sure of. But we made it, and I have hardly had to use it. The starting exercises are things that he already knows. So anxiety is gone and we are just having fun with it.

My card today was stamped right onto the card base, making it a one-layer card. The stamps I picked up at Michael's. They are a layering stamp, consisting of an outline and the solid base stamp. So the entire card was done with colored stamp pad.

I stamped one extra ice-cream cone, cutting it out and mounting on foam squares. Adding glossy accents to the ice-cream to give it some shine. Added a few dots of mint green liquid pearls. I stamped the Celebrate sentiment on pink paper to match the ice-cream, and matted it on black. Then adding foam squares to pop it up.

Till next time
happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: