Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Winter Snow Globe


Good afternoon everyone.  All my chores are done in town.  Hubbies been home for lunch and now it's time to create before it gets noisy again.  It's swimming night so I have to take a break this evening for a few hours. 

I have two cards to show today.  This cute snow globe was colored with watercolor pencils.  A big of crystal stickles was add to the snow on the trees and roof.  I sketch came from Catch the Bug #146.

My second card was cardlifted.  It's such a simple elegant looking.  I don't remember were I saw it so I can't give you a link.

Here is the sketch.

happy crafting

dee ;o)




 
 
 
 



3 comments:

mulberry station said...

I love your card and really like snow globes. Beautiful take on the sketch. Thansk for joining us at Catch The Bug.
Nancy CTB-DT

Becky G said...

Such a beautiful card, Dee! I love snow globes! Thanks for joining us in our Stella Says Sketch challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon! Becky G, DT

Tammy Miller said...

What an adorable project, love it!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our Stella Says Sketch #146 at CTB! I hope you can join us again very soon!