Friday, November 8, 2013

I hate bad news

Evening everyone. Well we woke to a light dusting of snow this morning.  But most of it was gone by this afternoon.  We finished up the last of the outside chores.  Everything is now put away in the sheds or tarpped to keep the snow off.  We are ready for the snow.  Well at least the yard is, I could do without snow.

Tomorrow we were to head to the city to our nieces for a family day.  But last night we received a phone call that her father-in-law had passed away.  I wanted to make a simple one layer card to go in the mail, so this is what I came up with.  It's the first time I used my cutting die for embossing.  The first attempt with white ink didn't go so good, so I just stamped over it with versa mark and white embossed. 

Tomorrow with be spent getting the house in order and packing.  Hubbie and the kids are on their own for a few days while I'm off in Ottawa with my auntie for Remembrance Day. 

happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: