Friday, November 30, 2012

Gingerbread Men

Morning everyone.  Quick post this morning before heading off to work.  What a morning!  Worked last night.  So hubbie was in charge.  Somehow the little guy didn't get to bed on time. He was still awake when I got home just after 10.  What a grump this morning.  I sure was glad when he walked out the door to catch the bus.
 
So at 10:30 last night when I got home I sat down and whipped up a card.  Love this little one legged gingerbread guy from Graphicats.  The sentiment to go with him is so cute.  On the outside I put "everyone loves the gingerbread man cute and sweet with a golden tan", and on the inside "and if he gives you any flack, you can have him for a snack".  So cute.
 
On the run now.

happy crafting

dee ;o)


1 comment:

Merry said...

Wonderful card....love the gingerbread men.