Saturday, November 3, 2012

Christmas Card Class

Evening everyone.  Here it is Saturday night, and two more sleeps till I have to go back to work.  A week goes so quickly.  And I have accomplished nothing.  Relaxed and had alot of me time.  Babysat my little man's new lizard.  He is the proud owner of a baby leopard gecko.  I didn't realize when I was researching that you had to feed the food too.  Finally today we got him to eat for the first time.  I think I'm as interested in the lizard as my son. 

Wednesday I went to a card class at the local craft store.  We completed 10 cards in 5 hours.  What a rush.  Last night I did some finishing touches to them that I didn't have time for at the class. It was a very enjoyable day.  Catching up with an old friend, learning new techniques, and brushing up on some old ones.

Here's a look at my cards.

happy crafting

dee ;o)


No comments: