Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Winter Wonderland


Afternoon everyone.  What a dreary day we are having here.  It has rained all day.  So much for the snow we got last week.  It is pretty much gone now.  I have had the day off. Spent some time this morning playing with my silhoutte.  It really is a fun machine.   I'm working on reindeer today. 

I just love the dimensional cards.  Piecing together all the pieces.  Until my last on line order when I purchased this image, I have always just used the foam squares that I pick up at the local craft store.  Well I've always thought them to be too thick, but used them because thats what I had.  At the Christmas Card Class we used pieces of scrap cardstock on a card to lift it a bit.  What a brilliant idea.  Then when I was looking through all the decoupage card sets I noticed they had a thinner foam square.  Not realizing when I purchased just how thin they were.  I LOVE THEM.  MY next order will include more, just so I never run out.

stay dry

dee ;o)

No comments: