Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oh So Many Valentines




Evening everyone.  I'm sitting here posting in the nice warm while the snow blows around outside.  I'd like to share the little guys valentines that we have been working on.  It was so easy to cut out multiples, that I made extras to take to the senior home. 

These are all the happy faces that go on the cookies.  The little guy thought that was really cool, and stole the sheet that was peeled off with the faces on it.



This is the icing part of the cookie.  I found it too much to cut out all the little sprinkles for 48 cookies so I spent yesterday using stickles to look like sprinkles. 



And I couldn't let the little guy get away with not doing any of his valentines, so I had him glueing the faces on.  I'll share a pic of the finished product when we get them all assembled.

happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: