Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Monday


Oh and what a happy Monday it is.  First day back to school for the kiddies and dad heads back to work.  It's just me and dog. Ah, so silent in here. 

Well I had fun playing with my new silhouette the other night. Now I have to make up cards to go with all the stuff I cut out.  Starting with this cute little cookie.  And yes the whole card is a heart shape.  I managed to weld two shapes together to make the card.  Oh I'm in love, don't know why I sat on the fence about getting one for so long.  Glad hubby thought of it for Christmas.  For this little guy I used gems for his sprinkles, instead of cutting out all the little pieces, I had a hard enough time keeping track of his eyes and mouth. (lost them once, had to go searching)
Next up, this beautiful rose frame.  Nice, simple and elegant looking. A little Love stamp add to finish it off.
Well no more playing till after I get my wall painted today.  Good thing it's a small one.

happy crafting

dee ;o)


No comments: