Saturday, March 12, 2011

Project 12 January

Good morning everyone.  Hope your having a wonderful weekend.  I'm working it all, but come Monday I'm off for a week with the kids on March Break.  That will give me lots of time to play with my new camera.
I'm a little late with my project 12 LO for January, as I was deciding what to do.  When it was almost complete my crafting area was turned upside down.  It is almost back, good enough that I can get some work done.  Two years ago hubby and I went on a trip to England.  A good friend of his was getting married over there and wanted us to attend. ( They both live here in town, but she is from Manchester.)  So my topic this year is to complete our album of the trip.  I have shrunk the LO down to 8x8.
 
After watching a video the other day by Jen McQuire I was inspired to try the kissing technique. I used the solid flower with Color Box chalk, then stamped it onto a words stamp, then onto my card.  Cool technique.  I have made six of these cards as a set, as I have comitted myself to a craft sale.  Trying to get rid of the many cards piling up around here.

Have a great weekend
Happy crafting;o)
dee

No comments: