Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Saturday

Happy weekend everyone.  It's been a great week off, and today gets better.  First, last night I was out to Crop Night at the Craft Nook.  I managed to get a LO almost complete, after a ruff start.  (Had it all layed out on a 12x12, and it was actually 8x8 that I was doing)  It was another fun night with the ladies.  Thanks Linda & Lilian. 
Sam has a birthday she is going to this afternoon for a sleepover.  And to make it better her brother is going too.  So it's a night at home for mom and dad without kids.  That never happens.  This is the card she made to take. 
A little brake from scrapbooking last night.  Lilian had this card ready for us to do.  Thanks Lilian.

This is a new line I've been working on for my sale.  I showed you two the other day.  They are pet sympathy cards.  Animals have become a great part of our families.

Off to deliver the kids.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Happy crafting;o)
dee

4 comments:

Bobbi said...

Hi Dee, I haven't stopped by in quite awhile. You sure have been busy. Great cards!
I left an award for you over on my blog.

diana creations said...

hi cute cards you did a good job momo sent me

Steph said...

Great cards! I found you through Momo and am now following your blog.

Steph
http://charmingpapercrafts.blogspot.com

Sandy O said...

LOL, too cute. WOW! This is fabulous!!! I really like your projects here on your blog. I found you through Momo, isn't this sweet of her to do for us! So many great blogs we would have been missing