Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Happy Sunday everyone.  Hope your having a great weekend.  I'm posting my card quickly before I run out for a concert tonight.  My aunt had nobody to go see Michelle Wright with, so I agreed to go.  Should be good, it's an acoustic show.
On to my card.  I'm stuck on Christmas cards.  This is for Crafty Card Makers-Fancy Folds.
I just recently purchased Card Makers Magazine all on folds.  There are some cool folds in there.  This one caught my eye, and I had the perfect paper to use inside.
When opened up it looks like a Christmas tree.  You can't see in the picture, but I put glossy accents on the wreaths, and the scallopped dots I dotted with red, green, and crystal stickles.  That really defines the tree.

Have a great end to your weekend.

Happy crafting ;o)

1 comment:

nicnacsmum said...

very striking, love it -