Monday, October 12, 2009

Sooo full of turkey

Yesterday we had our Thanksgiving dinner.  As usual everyone stuffed themselves.  My aunt came for dinner, it was nice to have her.  Today her and I (and the kids if they decide) are going cemetary searching.  She was showed were her great gramma is, so wants to show me. The family from back then seems to be spread out everywhere.  We live next to a cemetary and my gramma's mother, sister and brother are buried there.  Enough about long past relatives.  Last night while feeling round and stuffed (just like the turkey) I managed to make a card. 

The sketch is from Scrap n Stamp October Challenge 2.  At Cuttlebug Challenges their Be Inspired #52 Challenge was to make a Halloween or Fall card.  I did the Halloween theme for the Birthday Bash so I chose a fall theme.  I had my card almost done and hadn't used a cuttlebug folder on it.  So I covered my swirl with it. 


Here's the sketch.


And here's my card.


Enjoy your day ;0)

3 comments:

Shantaie said...

The border punch you used here is gorgeous!

Thanks so much for playing along at cuttlebug challenge blog! Shantaie

csroyal said...

Simply beautiful!! Glad to see you at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!!

Anonymous said...

Dee Your card are is `beautiful`
Thanks for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/