Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Long Weekend

What a great weekend I had.  It was my first all weekend crop.  I'm not much of a scrapbooker, it takes me so long to do a page.  I much prefer cards, but I managed to make one two page layout, and a one page layout.  I also managed to get two sets of six cards done.  We had a small class on how to pretty up a small album, and a small techniques album.  All the ladies did a wonderful job.  The kitchen staff did a great job cooking for everyone.  Can't wait for the next one.  Enough of the chit chat.  Last night I managed to do a card. 

The sketch is from Card Patterns-Sketch 35. It also fits Cute Card Thursday-Challenge 80-A Pinch & a Pinch.  To celebrate a first.  I did baby's first Christmas.  Hope you enjoy. 




Have a great day ;0)
  

2 comments:

Annie said...

fabby first Christmas card you made. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

whoistracy said...

This is adorable Dee! Love those little snowmen. So glad you had fun at your crop. I've never been to one before.