Saturday, September 5, 2009

Last of Summer

Here it is the last long weekend of the summer.  I can't believe it's over already.  Kids are back to school on Tuesday.  It's been a busy week, not much card making going on here.  Last night I managed to complete a couple of cards.  This one is  for 365 Cards Day 188_Touchy, Feely Friday.  You were to use felt or flocking on your card.  The turtle on my card is flocking.  I made this one for my sister in law whose birthday was the start of the week.  I made an extra one too, just to have it on hand.  You will have to scroll down and have a look at Sam's cards.  She likes to draw, so alot on her cards is hand drawn with her pencil crayons.  She was so proud the other day, while I was at work all day, she made three cards all by herself.   

Have a great weekend ;)

No comments: