Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day of School

Just a quick post this morning.  I have no cards for a challenge today.  One partly done laying on the table waiting to be glued.  Yesterday was spent collecting up all the back to school supplies that managed to find their way out of the new backpacks and scatter all over the house.  Then it was a trip to Walmart to buy the last minute things that were forgotten, and a new outfit for the first day.  (My kids have so many clothes, we don't do a big shop for back to school.)  This morning I have sent them off on the bus, both very excited to be going back, hubbie is off to work and mom gets a few minutes of quiet time to herself before I'm off to work.
My card today is one that I saw on docrafts.  I liked the shape of the card.  The images on it are printed from crafty computer paper.  This might be one of my favorite Christmas cards from this year. 
Have a great day :)

No comments: