Thursday, September 24, 2009

Caardvarks Sketchfest Thursday

Well here it is Thursday and I have managed to keep up the cards.  Although today was a little tight.  It is now 10pm and I have just scanned my card into the computer.  Glad I didn't use anything that took too long to dry because it would have been all over my scanner.  Hubbie would have been real impressed.  This afternoon has been a real rush.  My youngest came home from school with a sign up sheet for basketball.  Of course he's interested but practice started tonight.  Registration was who nows when, (that wasn't clear on the form).  Practice started at 5pm it was 4pm when they got home.  So a quick call to hubbie to say we won't be here when you get home, and supper will be late, and we were off.  Things went well, we weren't the only ones that hadn't registered ahead.  An hour of basketball then home to cook supper.  Then it was almost bed.  But I managed to pull off a card.  It went together so quickly.  I like it when things go smoothly.


Here is the sketch for Caardvards Sketchfest Thursday.  As I looking through the challenges I noticed it also qualities for 365 Cards-Day 206_Tuesdays Triplets.  You had to use three things on your card.  Three of anything, anywhere.

Heres my card ;0)

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

what a fabulous combination of papers you have used here! i love the gorgeous autumnal colors!