Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patrick's Day

I don't know what happened to my post the other day. But my write up is missing. It was there when I posted it. Today gone. Lets try today.
We're into the fifth day of March Break. My daughter has had the last two days with friends over. Thats it for the week. Today they have a dentist app., and we have to run into my work for a retirement celebration for a co-worker. A few errands around town, and then it will be time to pick up my husband.
I think this is one of my favorite cards so far. One I designed myself from a page map. I love the page maps, they are great to get you started. www.pagemaps.com
At least I don't have to go to work tonight. The only night this week I'm off till Sat. But at least I get to be home with the kids during the day.

Keep smiling

No comments: