Wednesday, November 12, 2014

snowman snowglobe


Good evening everyone.  Today was a very productive day.  After finding a larger table to work on downstairs, I then moved all my supplies back down.  Today was fix up day.  Finishing off cards that were half done. 

My card this evening was fun for me to make.  It started when I was stamping some images to color.  When I sat down to color I envisioned this one in black and white.  So I set with my grey and black watercolor pencil.  When I went through my stash of paper I was unable to find black and white paper.  So I made my own.  Love the way the background turned out, looking like a snowstorm.  I even made my own black and white bakers twine. 

CHALLENGES
Little Red Wagon - #263 - 50 shades of ?
Freshly Made Sketches - #162

Here is the sketch.

happy crafting

dee ;o)  

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your snow globe is so,cute! And I love how you made your own b/w materials! My hanks for joining us at FMS!

Jayne said...

What a unique card Dee, gorgeous! Thanks for sharing over at Little Red Wagon this week.

Jen Brum said...

Lovely card Dee! What a sweet little snow globe! Perfect for the holidays! Love the background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!