Monday, January 21, 2019

BRRR -30 Is Cold

Evening everyone. Hope this finds everyone warm. We are in a deep freeze. It started on the weekend. -20 was the high during the day. The wind made it even colder. This morning the school buses were cancelled because of the cold. It was -28 when I left for work. 

So with all this cold I've been thinking about spring, and coloring flowers. With the start of a new year comes new things. I have a drawer full of new stamps, embossing folders, dies. I will be using it all, starting with this new stamp set and dies.

For this one I stamped the background with white ink on a black background. I then colored with a white prisma pencil. Trimmed a bit off the edges, and mounted it on a white cardbase. I added a small sentiment and mounted it with foam tape.

keep warm

dee ;o)

No comments: