Saturday, January 10, 2015

Where Does the Time Go?

I just can't believe when my last post was.  The days are just flying by.  The house is germ free once again. We managed to make it through Christmas and New Years.  And everyone has returned to work and school.  Although the kiddies had a short week.  It has been very cold and snowing here all week.  Thursday the roads were very slippery.  It should have been a snow day for the kids, but no off to school they went.  Well on the way home my sons bus ended up sliding off the road into a ditch.  With more snow Thursday and Friday, the buses didn't run. Here's hoping this snow stops soon.  I'm tired of clearing out the driveway. 

 For Christmas I received Spectrum Noir blendable pencils.  I have been playing around with them learning how to color.  Printing off the color charts from their site and colored them all in, and stamping some images to practice on.  It is going to take some work to get the hang of them. 

I'm to finish up my calander.   I've been adding check off boxes, stickers and filling in important dates. Writing in everyones birthday and anniversary.  Maybe this will be the year I actually make and send out cards.

happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: