Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Family Day

Good evening everyone.  I hope everyone in Canada had a great Family Day.  We spent most of the day lazing around.  The little guy challenged me to a Mario Kart race.  As usual mom doesn't do to well.  But it was fun. 

What a week I had last week.  While out dropping off resumes I ended up with a job.  At Walmart they wouldn't let me leave the store without an interview.  I was hired that day.  Two days later I started training.  I always believe that things happen for a reason.  And that leaving my only job of 19 years was the right thing.  Walmart offered me .20 more than what I would have gotten at Metro.  OK I'm on cash again, but at least I'll be seeing some of the regular customers, as they shop at both stores. 

This round of reno's in the basement are done.  New bathroom put in, new hot water tank, and pressure tank.  The next stage is a storage closet, then on the other side of that wall is my area.  So I think it will be awhile yet before I have total access to my crafting stuff.  Today I organized my digi stamps on the computer.  I have alot more than what I thought. 

Tomorrow is a work day.  Seems strange having to get up and get going in the morning after being home for three months.

happy family day

dee ;o) 

No comments: