Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I Love Packages

Evening everyone. Don't you love getting packages. I do. Today I received a package in the mail. An EZMagnetic Storage Container. It's magnetic sheets to hold your metal die cuts on one side and your stamps will stick on the back. Looks really handy.



Yesterday I picked up my first deliveries of the Basic Grey Card Kit. Finally got a look at it tonight. Excited to get started on it, because the cards are different from what I'd normally do. But no working on it for awhile. Tomorrow night the little guy and I are making muffins to take on his school trip Thursday. Because the teachers union has told them they are able to resume extra caricular activities, we went from a day program at the school to the over night trip at Yearly within a week. So glad he's not going to miss this. I went with my daughter and it was an amazing program. The kids had so much fun. Although, it's still like winter here, so I'm hoping for warmer weather. 
happy crafting

dee ;o)


No comments: