Monday, July 2, 2012

With Deepest Sympathy

I want to start by wishing all my Canadian blog friends a happy Canada Day.  And to all my American friends a happy July 4th. 

Last night we went out to town to watch the fireworks.  What an amazing time we had as a family.  Sitting on the hard ground joking laughing.  Sam took tons of pictures, even got a few amazing shots. When we got home DH took Sam down to the computer and made her an account on Star Wars.  Right now the two of them are down there playing together and have been for several hours.  Now I've lost them both to Star Wars. 

While my dear family was playing computer games I was making cards.  I needed three flat cards to send in the mail.  I have been admiring the one layer cads that Heather Telford at bits & pieces makes. cardz.wordpress.com  So I had to try my hand at one (actually three in different colors).  They were made special for family.  A cousin that I had met a couple times when I was young, passed away suddenly last week.  So the cards will be in the mail tomorrow.  And my thoughts will be the entire family in their time of grief.

happy crafting

dee ;o)


1 comment:

Tracey said...

So sorry to hear about the passing of your cousin. These sympathy cards are so beautiful...they will be so treasured.