Thursday, July 12, 2012

Family Time

Evening everyone.  Here it is 10:30 again tonight and I'm sitting down to post.  What a great day it has been.  Up early for a cleaning job, dentist appointment, home in time for lunch.  Then off to the beach with the kids.  We have been having great weather.  My favorite is after dinner on the front porch with my tea and a good book, with the evening sun shining on me.  What a glorious life. 

And for the second night in a row I've managed to make a card.  Relaxing playing with the inks.  Tonights card was started by inking on a stamping block, spritzing with water and stamping it on watercolor paper.  I then used the same colors and stamped the grasses.  The dragonfly was stamped in black ink.  A few pearls were added.  I really enjoy these one layer cards.

happy crafting

dee  ;o)


1 comment:

G8country life said...

Hi Dee your card reflects the wonderful life you have. Very nice, wonderful colors. Hugs Elisa