Thursday, April 26, 2012

How Time Flies

Wow, time just seems to be flying by. It's been so long since I've crafted. From work, kids activities, home renos, and the big one an ipod touch (trying to keep up with the kids).  My daughter had one and I had to get one to figure out what she was doing on it. She's got me hooked on games. It's like a compitition to see who can get to the next level.

The livingroom renos are moving on. The hardwood is almost down. And this week I'm working on painting. Fixing up wall cracks (I hate drywalling), and a corner that wasn't even taped. Priming walls today, and hopefully painting tomorrow.

Update on dog. Her rupture grew over two weeks.  Trying another round of a different antibiotic. Hoping this one works. Good thing, she's got her appetite back.

Keep crafting, I'm still keeping up on everyone.

dee ;o)


2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

I was smiling when I read how you got hooked on ipod!! Hope your dog gets better soon-- it is so depressing to see them suffer isnt it

G8country life said...

Oh I hope the'll finish with the remodeling ASAP. I hope your takin it good. And your pup getting better is good news. Keep up been strong. Elisa