Wednesday, October 19, 2011

enjoyable card class

Finally I have managed to get my card pics accessible. I have 11 Christmas cards to share with you.  On Saturday I attended a card class put on by the Craft Nook, our local craft store. It was a wonderful day.  Lillian and Linda are always good for a few laughs, making their classes very enjoyable.  And then there is a stop at the store on the way home, to purchase supplies that were used in class. 

This week I'm busy getting ready for a scrap weekend with the same ladies.  27 hours of scrapbooking, yah hoooo!!!  Last night I spent organizing pictures on the computer so I can decide what ones I will need to print.  My first project is to finish last year Christmas album.  I tried to take pictures everyday for the month of December, to show getting ready for Christmas.

Enjoy, happy crafting

dee ;o)


No comments: