Thursday, October 20, 2011

Card #2

Well it was a hecktick day at work.  Home to make soup for supper, and off to lessons.  Thinking when I signed the kids up for lessons (Grant swimming, Sam self defence), that they were all in the same building.  NOT. Half hour before Sam's lesson I checked the book to see what room she would be in, only to find out it was a totally diffent location.  I am now driving back and forth across town to drop off, pick up.  Only seven more weeks. 
Here is another card from the card class. Love the silver paper, it adds so much to the card.  And the cute snowmen are from decorative paper. 
Off to try and start packing up supplies to take with me tomorrow night.  27 hours of scrapbooking this weekend.  Can't wait, but can't seem to get myself organized.
happy scrapping
dee ;o)

No comments: