Monday, September 19, 2011

Presents to me

Happy Monday to everyone.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  The weather was beautiful sunny, but a bit cool.  It's starting to feel like fall.  Soon the leaves and those dreaded pine needles will be falling. 

On Friday I stopped into the Craft Nook while in town.  Had a very nice visit with the ladies.  I was just going in to look around, not intending to buy.  Well, how can you go into a craft store and not buy anything,  very hard.  I came home with a 6x6 holiday pad of paper, a Prima stamp of a brick wall (my thought immediately went to Christmas and Santa), a Prima stamp of writing ( I use my background writing alot, this 2.5x3 will be great just behind a stamped image), Inkadinkado stamp bought just for the saying with it, "Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookies of life.", Imaginisce stamp of an airplane, (my cousin is a pilot, and she started flying as a bush pilot, although this plane is missing the floats its what she use to fly).  And the only thing I needed was tape runner. 

Just wanted to share with you. 

Happy shopping

dee ;o)


No comments: