Monday, January 24, 2011

And the Colds Still Here

The cold is still with us.  -26 again this morning, but at least it warmed up to -14 this afternoon.  Warm enough for it to snow now. 
I want to say congrats to my DD on her Rememberance Day Poem.  The Legion has a contest every year.  Sam put in a poem and a poster, winning 2nd prize for her poem.  Way to go.

My card I managed to finish last night was for Crafty Card Makers.  Didn't realize I was a day off, and it's too late to enter, but I have to show it off anyway.
The challenge was Red and a Die Cut.  I stamped in red with a background splatter stamp.  One of my favs.  I then embossed it with clear embossing powder to make it stand out.  A square of decorative paper centred on front, and LOVE stamped around it.  The hearts are die cuts from my cuttlebug. 

Stay warm
Happy crafting ;o)
dee

No comments: