Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Project 12 October


I've done it.  I'm caught up, and I know what I'm doing for November too, just need to print my pics.  This is my October LO for Project 12, put on by Srapbook & Cards Today
October was yard work.  So many leaves and even more pine needles.  Sam's grade 6 class spent two days at Yearly.  A great Thanksgiving Dinner.  Michelle Wright Concert, that was excellent.  It was an acoustic night.  Michelle, a guitar player, and a piano player.  What a great show.  And lastly Halloween.  We had Cleopatra and Darth Vadar.
Today is the first of December.  It would have been my gramma's 94th birthday.  Happy Birthday gramma, I was thinking of you today.  Miss you lots.  Anyway I'm starting a December album.  I'm going to document everyday of December.  Not that we do a whole lot of exciting things. 

Happy crafting ;o)

No comments: